The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

trouble seeing action dates in iCal Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am new to Omnifocus. What is the best way to be able to view all my project and action dates in iCal? I am synced using mobileme (icloud) i am able to see changes sync properly between the iphone and Mac Omnifocus apps, but iCal shows nothing at this point.

Thank you!
Tim

Tim, OmniFocus won't attempt to sync all your items to iCal - imagine a "Pay Taxes" action that starts on January 1st and is due on April 15th. You probably don't want that cluttering up your calendar for four months.

That said, if you open up the "Sync" tab of OmniFocus for Mac's preferences, there's a "Publish Due Reminders" option you can enable. That will export deadline reminders to iCal as events.

Does that help?

Thank you! What you said makes sense...