The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Free upgrade from version 3 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do you update from an earlier version of OmniOutliner 3. I have 3.5 that was bundled with a Macintosh software bundle. I downloaded the newest version but it wants to replace my current version, so I am not sure if this will be a free upgrade or just the 14 day trial.

Your license is not stored in the application so replacing your current copy is fine.

I would also recommend registering your license with us so you can retrieve it at any time later. [Sorry, this isn't actually true. I was thinking about retail licenses not bundled licenses. You can still register it but there will not be a license key stored.]

Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Last edited by DerekM; 2013-02-26 at 03:20 PM..