The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No search filter? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I search the eye icon is not available and I'm left to look at a bunch of completed tasks instead of the ones I want to find to mark complete? Is there another solution?

Unfortunately, there's not everything in the database that matches is shown.

Use the Contact Omni item in the gear menu to make a feature request. Of course, you may find as I did that you've become inured to it before they change it!

I can't help but mention that "everyone" complains how OmniFocus for Mac doesn't always do a global search, yet when Omni made the iPad app do just that, people spoke up complaining about how they couldn't get it to do a less global search. Joe Heller wrote a book about this, I think :-)