The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Filter projects list by context on iPhone? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
On the iPhone, is there a way to filter the project list by context? When I'm at work, I only want to see the projects (and associated actions) that have a context of @work. Same when I'm home, I only want to see the projects and actions associated with the @home context. As it currently stands, my projects list is long enough that the iPhone interface seems virtually unusable (at least for me) if I have to wade through all of the projects and they can't be filtered by context.

I really like the ability to sync the phone and desktop versions of Omnifocus (that was one of the main reasons I bought both products), but without the ability to tailor the views a bit more I find myself ignoring the iPhone version because there's just too much data to deal with. Perhaps an implementation of perspectives on the iPhone version would take care of this. Are there any other solutions?