The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniWeb's tab drawer doesn't remember the preferred side? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Then I think you agree with my original response to you, that the situation is not as straightforward as suggested, and if there is the purported Mac OS X default to open on the right, OmniWeb successfully overrides it for many users, as I doubt Omni would continue to ship a feature that doesn't work at all. Have you tried working the issue with the support ninjas?