The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Show Clients" crashes in sneaky peeks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Folks, is anyone else seeing a crash when clicking "Show Clients" under Sync Preferences? It happens every time on every machine, so I'm presuming it's a problem with data on the .Mac account.

(Yes, filed as #555817.)

I saw this earlier this morning. I have rolled back to a different build until something newer comes along. There were other issues with this latest build (77.62.0.137400) as well. Might want to stay away from this one in particular. I reported the crash issue as well as an issue with creating a new sync database (it fails).

Yep, seeing this too.

Same here!

FYI, I just got build v77.62.0.137509, and it's still crashing the moment you click "Show Clients" (crash report sent already)

Is the latest sneaky peek behaving better for you all?

It looks like 137528 no longer crashes when viewing sync clients. Thanks!