The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

update deletes custom stencils Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been a longtime user of OmniGraffle and I just noticed that all my custom stencils are gone. I updated to 5.1.1 when it was announced and recently went to edit a drawing. The stencils menu had changed and I couldn't find any of my custom stencils. I check ~/Library/Application Support/OmniGraffle and the folder is practically empty. I checked the old saved version and nothing hidden inside. I don't remember seeing anything about saving my stencils before updating. Any ideas where they went?

If your stencils were in ~/Library/Application Support/OmniGraffle/Stencils/ then they should be there still, updating or upgrading the application doesn't touch that directory at all.

So, unsure as to what happened if they're not in the proper folder in the Finder.

I know what happened. Never mind, I blew it so I get to re-create them.