The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Discrepancy in settings on iPhone app Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I added a task on the iPhone to return a video today by tonight when the store closes .. Immediately I noticed the badge count on " due soon " increased by one and under the due soon view it was there .

I went to the contexts view and it wasn't there , I had contexts set to " available " and the task had no start date .

I went to the projects category it was related to and sure enough , it was listed there . I thought if I changed the start date to today , one hour ago it would force it to show under available , but that didn't work .

I opened up omni focus on the mac , sure enough it's there , listed under the right context etc , so I thought it would be showing on the Iphone under context ,not so ..

Finally had to change the settings on iPhone to " remaining " to get it to show up . I really only want to see " available " tasks on my iphone .

Is something wrong with the main category headers on the iPhone home screen ? [filed as bug report ]