The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Horizontal Graphical Tab Bar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I like the way Omniweb presents thumbnails of tabbed windows. I would like to request a horizontal tab bar, with the same thumbnail images, similar in concept to the ribbon in Office 2007 (PC).

Personally, everything in Omniweb screams perfection but having used Omniweb for many years now I still haven't got used to the vertical tab placement.

I believe no other browser has this feature (at least officially) and this could be an identifying one for Omniweb.

Shiira has been having those for a while and they're about the most effective way to totally waste the little vertical screen real estate you have on a screen that is usually wider than tall...

Thanks for the suggestion and the helpful link concerning Shiira. Checking it out and if it complements my other browsing "habits" I might use it full time.

Hmmm, other than for the resizable horizontal tab bar, don't like Shiira. Thanks for the help anyway…