The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Advanced (WebDAV) Sync gets an infinite Keychain loop Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Since MobileMe syncing is not working for me, I figured it was time to try WebDAV syncing. My hosting service supports WebDAV, which I use for publishing iCal calendars.

I copied and pasted a private iCal publishing URL, replacing the "iCal" folder with a new "OmniFocus" folder. These private iCal and OmniFocus folders are in a password-protected folder.

When I click the Sync Now button, I get this Keychain request:
OmniFocus wants to use your confidential information stored in
"www.mydomain.com (ward)" in your keychain.

Do you want to allow access to this item?

(Always Allow) (Deny) (Allow)
Clicking "Always Allow" results an endless loop of requests.

[submitted as formal feedback]