The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Style. Grrrrh! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm very new here. I've tried to figure things out from the Overview features, the tutorials, the forum and the Help feature. It's taken several hours, but I've figured out how to override input styles, and how to remove a column of ghost notes (unintentionally created as I deleted rows). I now have a beautiful document.

I tried a few style changes that selected multiple rows. Now, I have a few lines of "multiple selection" with no way to know what is in each multiple. Also, level 2 is selected and I can't unselect it.

I closed my outline and reopened it. Now, it has many fewer rows; what happened? And level 2 is no longer selected.

Thanks for your attention.

I browse the forums fairly frequently, but I'm not one of our resident OmniOutliner experts - if you'd like a guaranteed response from one of the experts, please email the support ninjas and they'll be happy to help.

The previous is basically me using a lot of words to say that I'm not sure what's happening here. :-)