The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

how to delete photo or audio Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was wandering if there is a way to delete attachment for an action?

thanks
e

That’s what I would like to know, there HAS to be a way to delete audio and photo's, this has got to be sorted out, I don't want to record anything because I know that I can't get rid of it, or change/update it, please fix this, because its spoiling a really great feature.

best

Rico

There's no way to do it on the iPhone yet. We've just added that, so it should show up in 1.0.2, once that makes its way through Apple.

As a workaround if you have OmniFocus for Mac and WebDAV syncing, you can delete the attachments on the Mac.