The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

First task of sub project is striked out without being completed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I got a main project, then a sub project and a task for this specific sub project.
This task is striked out even if it's not completed.
I've double checked and start/end dates are accurate (started yesterday and task to be completed this Friday).
I've attached a screen shot just in case it could help to illustrate this issue.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran 2012-08-23 à 11.50.37 PM.png
Views:	634
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	2501  

Hi,

I found the solution myself it's silly but it may help someone else so here we go...
I mixed up the deadline and completion rate.
It's now all back to normal.

Hi,

Well apparently the issue is not solved...
I have one task which has only a project and a context.
It's the first task in the list, it's still striked out.
If I delete this task the one below becomes striked out as well.

Would you have any idea about what's going on?

Thanks

I'd say there's an excellent chance you've perturbed your style settings. Open the OmniFocus preferences, click on the Style tab, click the Reset button to put them back to factory settings. You appear to have the styling for Next Actions set to strike them through, which probably wouldn't be the most intuitive choice :-)

thank you whpalmer4 you're completely right, I messed up the style settings, it works fine now.

Thank you very much