The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

syncing and MobileMe Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey everyone,

I couldn't get Omni Focus to sync with MobileMe to the iphone.
I went to the Apple store. The Apple Genius couldn't figure out how to make it work either.
I read through the forums. I read a lot of people talking about how syncing takes forever... this is not the case for me.
I've tried clicking sync on the iphone and in the desktop app. Both show they are syncing for only a few secs and then nothing. It just stops. There's still no data on my iphone. I don't understand what to make of it.

there are so many steps I have tried, I don't even know how to explain them all.

Please some help.

I'm really sorry for the confusion and inconvenience this is causing! The first thing you probably want to do is open up Settings on the phone and set "In Projects, show:" to "All" and "In contexts, show: remaining".

Does that cause your data to show up on the phone? If not, use the "Send Feedback" button in the settings screen to contact our Support Ninjas; they'll be happy to help you sort this out.