The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't change color of today's date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to change the color of today's date in the project color inspector. The project has a specific start date and the other options in the inspector change easily (background, alternate rows, &c.) but I can't get the color of today to change. I'm probably overlooking something obvious, but does anyone have advice?

Hi Fritz, there is currently a bug in changing the "Today" stripe color. The workaround is to save your document and then close and reopen it (or save, make a trivial change, then File>Revert to Saved). I will add your "vote" for this bug in our database.