The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus crashes whenever I try to print... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've never been able to print from within OmniFocus and since I've been a beta user for the past few months just assumed that this was a problem that would be resolved with the release version (it wasn't). So I'm hoping that somebody can help.

The problem occurs whenever I try to print from within the application. The result is always the same, after a brief pause the application quits with no other clues as to the cause.

I've rebuilt the database to see if that helped and it didn't. After the crash I can re-open OmniFocus without further problems. I'm running the latest versions of Mac OS and all software and have no other problems printing within any other applications.

Thanks!