The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Manipulating Arrowheads Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Occasionally, quite by accident, I appear to have the option of bending the head of an arrow. I would like to do this predictably. Also, OGP often snaps to a handle with an arrowhead orientation other than what I'd like. This often happens when connecting to a diamond shape having 8 magnets.

How do I encourage it to "behave"?

Thanks,
Patrick

Welcome to the forums, Patrick!

Is it possible that you've added a midpoint to the line somewhere close to the arrowhead? There isn't specifically a way to control the arrow heads; maybe you clicked once (dropping a midpoint) and then double-clicked (to end the line) a few pixels away? That could produce a behavior like you're seeing...

It's possible that the new line drawing code that Joel posted about recently might suit your needs better than the legacy code does.