The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

problem with resizing windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
when i go to: http://www.mohrenbrauerei.at/jassers...php?check=true and click the green resize button the page does not resize to the correct size. (it did in 5.1.3)
furthermore the scrollbar is missing on that site.

The scrollbar is missing since they made the site a frameset with one giant non-scrollable frame:

Code:
	<frameset cols="100%" frameborder="0" border="0" framespacing="0">
		<frame src="start/start.php?page=1" name="abstop" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" noresize>
	</frameset>
I don't see any resizing code there...

thank you. so the reason for the missing scroll bar is clear.
i meant that the window doesn't resize to the correct size, when i click the green resize button, which is on top left of every window.
in 5.1.3 it resized the window so that the content was completely visible.
it just makes the window too high, but not broader.

I suspect that OmniWeb 5.1.3 will behave the same way here. I could be wrong about this but I believe the scroll bar is needed in order for OmniWeb to determine the width of the page in order to resize properly.