The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Missing the whole project path Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi!

I have been using OF for some time now, but are missing the possibility to see to what project an action belongs while looking through my contexts..

Example:
As a software developer I have some common sub-projects for all my customers that may look like this:
"ISY:New web-page:Do" and
"Voice:Add new monthly report:Do"

When actions in these sub-projects are shown in Contexts, only project = "Do" is shown and there are (as far as I have found out) no way to find out where they truly belong.

Therefor, I would very much appreciate to see the complete path of the project on the iPhone as is shown in OF on the Mac.

/Micke

Forum posts and bumps don't count. If you want your feature request to be heard, go to the settings tab in the iPhone app and tap Send Feedback.

Curt

As mentioned in our forum rules, bump posts, first posts, etc. will be removed. Email is the way to go if you have a feature request.

(bump post removed from the thread.)