The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus & Mavericks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
We are updating OmniFocus to be compatible with Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks). If you depend heavily on OmniFocus, we advise caution in upgrading to Mavericks until our update is available.

UPDATE: 1.10.5 is now available!

Last edited by Lizard; 2013-10-14 at 05:08 PM..

And if you do upgrade, and see any issues, please let us know as soon as possible.

Of course it doesn't work for Mail 7.0 8-P

Any new version for Mavericks Gold?

Thanks!

Mark

The Mail Clip-o-Tron generally needs to be re-installed after every major OS update. Is that what you're encountering?

Doh! I've been using OF for a long time and should have known that. (and of course, it works).

Cheers,

Mark

Hi,

Any progress here? Not being able to run Omni in Mavericks is not very convenient. I know you guys are working on it, but any workarounds or way to address this? Thanks,

rc

Note: I'm referring to my other post where there is a database max size error in Mavericks. Even if I go below 10MB I still cannot get it to work unfortunately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rCorteza View Post
Note: I'm referring to my other post where there is a database max size error in Mavericks. Even if I go below 10MB I still cannot get it to work unfortunately...
Yes, we're working on this.

OmniFocus 1.10.5 is now available for both Mac App Store and direct customers. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you! :-)

With the release of Mavericks today for general availability.

Please advise when OF will be available to be supported on it?