The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Phone Support Needed with OmniPlan Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am new to OmniPlan and choose it over many others. I have an assistant that's got the project entered and she needs help with resource allocation & other details. I would like to pay you for phone support / or and can email you the project if necessary.

Please don't respond if you are novice.

Sincerely - john

Adkins Bee Co. www.adkinsbees.com
Contactus@adkinsbees.com
888-902-2337

Last edited by ADKINS BEES; 2009-04-09 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: perhaps more attractive.

Well, we offer unlimited email support, and a half-hour a week of free phone support if you call us. :-)

Check here for info on how to get in touch.

Brian, this is my 2nd choice. Does OmniPlan have any plans for additional or intermediate video tutorials?

We are considering additional video tutorials but nothing is in the works at the moment. If your assistant wants to email us at omniplan@omnigroup.com I'll be more than happy to help.