The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Relocating line labels Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to create leaders (callouts) for annotation parts of drawings. After I attach a label (text) to a line, I cannot move it to the end of the line.

Instead, OmniGraffle keeps placing the text on the line.

There are other folks on the team that know OmniGraffle better than I do, but with the recent release of OmniFocus for iPad, we aren't able to spend as much time on the forums.

If you send an email to our support ninjas, you're guaranteed a response from someone who knows the answer to these questions. Sorry for the trouble; I would just hate to see this get missed because of how busy we are at the moment!