The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SUGGESTION: Location Separate from Context / Clickable Addresses Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think that location should be a separate from context. Creating a new context just for a location is ludicrous. For example, let's say I have to go to my insurance office one day to do something, why do I have to make an entire context just for this instead of just putting in an address into the task? I have a lot of location-based tasks that are locations that I just need to go to once or a few times. Why can't I just plug in the location? And then I can just click on it and get directions when I'm on the way to an appointment or something.

A similar thing I wanted to say is that it is when you put an address or phone number in the notes, it's tricky to click on it to bring up the "call number" or "get directions" dialog without going into editing the note itself.