The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Beta Invitations Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know you guys at Omni must get sick of hearing this over and over and over again. Will you be sending any invites for the beta soon?

There's really no reason you have to answer this, however there are hundreds of people like me watching their inbox everyday and waiting. Perhaps you could send out invites and simply request that no feedback be sent.

Please? If not, could you at least throw us a bone and let us know what date you on in the signup list? We need something to do to keep us occupied! :)

Anyone interested in selling their unused invitation on eBay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles
There's really no reason you have to answer this, however there are hundreds of people like me watching their inbox everyday and waiting. Perhaps you could send out invites and simply request that no feedback be sent.
I think this was answered on another thread...

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showpost...3&postcount=21

(Signed up at the end of April, so not holding my breath...)

I'm on 4/8 and nothing yet... Maybe a running counter on the web site. (like a deli checkout line. "Now Serving March 3rd!" ;-)

Jeffrey

Just a point of order - the current status of the app is alpha, not beta ;)