The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniPlan and SCRUM support / Burndown charts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
damocles: We haven't put any scrum/agile features in yet, so I'm not surprised you find OmniPlan stifling. If you would take the time to write up a list of what you feel is stifling or missing, please send it to our Support Ninjas (omniplan@omnigroup.com). We are considering this feature and if we have the opportunity to add it, we'd like to make sure we create what people are looking for.

Please add a vote for SCRUM Support for me

Please send an email to the feedback address ("Send Feedback" from the Help menu) to get your vote/preference recorded, as we have a system for tracking all email, whereas anything in the forums has to be handled manually (and is therefore much more prone to not making it into the system).

Please add my vote for SCRUM (Burndown charts).
Thanks

We need burndown charts. Thanks!

Votes added for all. Thanks!

Ok, I just wanted to register so I can throw my support behind this! Please, I beg of you! The tools for Agile (JIRA) are awful. Please make a OS X production app that only app for agile development. Make sharing/synching, managing the product backlog, sprint schedule, prioritization, ease of use, and you definitely have a purchase or two from me!

I think the time has come for Omni, a thought-leader in the industry, to get ahead of the pack and implement Agile / Scrum support for OmniPlan. Please let me know if you think Omni will do this.