The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Open this picture in iPhoto" like in Safari? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey there, I'd like to know if you could integrate this feature into the context-menu like in Safari. I have tried several browsers, and the one I find most interesting is OmniWeb, but due to this often used feature, I have to stick to safari. I normally don't open things directly that I downloaded from the web, so pictures are always downloaded to the download folder. I then have to navigate to the said folder and double-click onto the picture to open in iPhoto.
Maybe you could add a submenu to the context-menu like "open in iApp -> iPhoto/iTunes/etc"? That would be really great!

Thanks,
Daniel

Alternatively, shift-drag and drop it to the iPhoto icon in your Dock.

Yeah, I know, but I often surf the web just with one hand on the mouse and the other fingers in the nose. I always dislikes Apple's one-button-mouse because of the fact, that you had to press control just to reach the context-menu. Now that it is accessible via MightyMouse, I would be happy to see this integrated, as I wouldn't have to move my left hand to the keyboard.

Daniel

i second this!

FWIW, click and hold to get the contextual menu in OmniWeb if you don't have a two button mouse.