The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

multimarkdown-plugin not working? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello!

I am running OO.prof. 3.6.2 v143.19 on a German OSX 10.4.1 (all updates applied). I installed the multimarkdown plugin in home/library/application support/omnioutliner 3/plugins , restarted OO prof.

Unfortunately the option "markdown" doesn't show up in the export options (though other added via plugin show up).

What can I do? Any idea what and where I might look for the reason? What might I do wrong?

Background: I have just started to use OOprof. I am in the process of moving away from Mori where I kept a repository of information for my thesis and which I used as an outliner. I seek a way to keep stuff I want to archive in a place to find it (via spotlight) with its meaningful structure intact. Multimatrdown might work for this. I just have started exploring and now stumbled over the problem described above.

Thanks for any hints/advice,

greetings,
Rolf

I am running 3.6.1 (143.15) and the plugin works fine for me.

I assume that your URL for the folder is off simply due to typos. The proper location is:

~/Library/Application Support/OmniOutliner 3/Plug-Ins/

When I upgraded to latest version 3.6.3 beta 1 (143.21) it also works.

What do you mean by "other added via plugin" - do you mean other plugins, or other options added via the Markdown Plugin?

Otherwise, I am not sure what else I can offer you as it sounds like a problem with your set-up. The plugin is pretty simple - as long as you put it in the right place, I have not had nor heard of any trouble with it.

Please let me know what happens.

Fletcher Penney