The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I want to start over with 1.0.3 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
As of this morning I can't sync any more. I've messed with it just enough that I may have things totally screwed up so I want to start over with downloading 1.0.3 and re-entering my data which is not very extensive at all.

So do I just delete all OF stuff I find in a search on my MacBook Pro, delete the files on iDisk and then start over?

crh

Last edited by crh; 2008-09-02 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: clarify - need help

If you have problems syncing, try running the CoalesceDatabase script mentioned in several posts. Seems like there's a problem that their DB gets too large, causing sync headaches galore. Running the script cuts it down in size, and then it works (at least it did for me).

Just something to consider... Otherwise, suggest you e-mail their tech support...

If you're sure you want to start over with 1.0.3, there's two files you need to find and remove:
~/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus/OmniFocus.ofocus
~/Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.omnifocus.plist

But I would recommend giving the CoalesceDatabase a shot first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crh View Post
As of this morning I can't sync any more.
This was likely caused by the performance issue which was fixed yesterday afternoon. You might try build 104538 or later.