The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

how can I set the due date for a project? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
it seems logical to me that projects can have due dates but it seems that you can only set due dates in context mode.
Why is this? is there a workaaround or something I'm missing?
And why do I have to switch to context mode to set a due date anyways? Is there some underlying logic to this that i don't yet see?

Jay

Select the project name in the sidebar, or click on it in the main outline view. Bring up the inspector. Set the start and/or due date. For actions, do the same thing by selecting the action then bringing up the inspector.

Also see View->Columns for control over which columns are displayed. If you have the due date column displayed, you can set the project or action's due date there.