The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Style Sheets not used in latest OW 5.6 (bug) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I think we need to get this back on the radar. It is an important feature for a LOT of us OW users. :-)

This was fixed in October 17th's sneaky peek.

OK, If my copy still has this problem, how do I go about troubleshooting this?

They've been working fine for me since the build Floach mentions, and they work in 5.6 final too.

You must have an error in your style sheet somewhere. Also note that I use different css files for each site I want modified. i don't have a master ad block css. I block global ads with OW's ad blocker, and then "mop up" ads and other things I dislike via site prefs and custom per-site css files.

It was an error in my style sheet. I manage to forget that WebKit and FF don't see eye-to-eye on all CSS things.. maybe one day. :-)