The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 302 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handycam View Post
maybe the sites were down?
Possible. Nothing that I've seen on the sites saying anything about that, but that doesn't prove anything. Interestingly, I did a google search for <.typepad.com> while I couldn't get access and got a fair number, none of which I could access - and the same error for all of them.

So that suggests (if I understand domain naming correctly) that typepad.com hosts typepad blogs and prepends the bloggers identifier to typepad.com/someblogname/

That would explain it. I'll look around to see if I find evidence that typepad had problems.

Peter

Yes, i can confirm this error for typepad.com sites. Not sure what they're doing, but OW doesn't like it.

I can confirm the same error on two different servers when uploading image files - also issues with firefox and IE under parallels.

Leopard broke!

Yeah, I've seen that error in several applications on my 10.5 machines - I suspect it's a Leopard problem, not a problem with any individual application. The apps are just passing the error message they got from the OS along to the user.

I often get this exact same error on my iPhone with mobileSafari (and with many different sites). I have to restart the phone to solve it. Suggests it is indeed an OS X issue in general but one that is only triggered by WebKit based browsers?

I'm maybe a little late… But is there any solution on this problem?

I got the error here: www.svd.se
The site works fine in Safari, Firefox and iCab. Tried a restart with no luck.

Regards, Magnus

I think this is the same problem I have had but not sure. If it is though, the solution for me was to delete all of the cookies for that site. This is a problem/solution that Safari has as well although with Safari, I believe you just get a blank window. Again, I may be mistaken but it is certainly worth a try!

Thanks gscott3 :)

Deleting the cookies made the day.

Regards, Magnus