The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Verizon/Trellix SiteBuilder display still broken! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Case
Sadly, the content type header looks correct so that is not the likely source of the problem.
Never easy, is it. I've had several E-mails asking to see the difference I am talking about between OmniWeb 5.1.3 and version 5.5rc1 and the Trellix html user interface, so I've captured some screen shots. trellix via 5.1.3 and trellix via 5.5rc1 low rez jpeg's are at these links, fyi.

Lastly, I stand corrected about the estimated size of the Trellix user base, it is in excess of 15 million, not 2 million, according to Trellix.
HTH,
-Rod

Hey Rod,

Can you bring up the page info inspector in both 5.1.3 and 5.5 and take new screenshots?

--Len

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Case
Hey Rod,

Can you bring up the page info inspector in both 5.1.3 and 5.5 and take new screenshots?

--Len
Yes, but the amount of data is very large and I am not sure what in this data dump you are looking for, or if I want this stuff viewed publicly, with respect to my web site. I've sent a PM with info for downloading this data in text format, which you can comment on.
Regards,
-Rod

I'm not sure what data dump you think I was asking for--I was referring to the page info inspector brought up by hitting Command-I while looking at a web page.

The reason I asked for the page info display was that it looked like the outer part is rendering fine (which is what you sent the request info for) but the inner information was incorrect. Which made me think the content type could still be at fault. The easiest way of checking I could think of was the Type column of the Page Info inspector.

That said, a screen shot probably wouldn't provide the right information anyway--need to be scrolled to the appropriate place...

I guess it's best if we take this out of the forums.