The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus link in new Mr.Reader iPad app Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have just reviewed the upcoming version 1.1 of Mr. Reader on my blog, MacFilos.com (link below). If you don't already know, Mr. Reader is a new Google Reader client for the iPad, similar to Reeder. At my suggestion, the developer, Oliver Fuerniss, has added a "Create Task in OmniFocus" button which works really well. It simplifies the task of getting newsfeed URLs into OF.

The new version is waiting approval and should be out soon. I have no connection with Mr. Reader's developer; I just think he's done a good job.

Michael

http://macfilos.com/home/2011/5/6/mr...-for-ipad.html

This version is out since last week.... (29.4.)
Hope your review is not that outdated....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulmisch View Post
This version is out since last week.... (29.4.)
Hope your review is not that outdated....
Ooops this is my fault. I've had the post prepared for a couple of weeks and was careful not to put it out too early. Now I've been pipped to the post. Not to worry, it doesn't invalidate any of the comments.

Michael