The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sticky status bar info Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I didn't realise how much I rely on being able to see URL info in my status bar until it went wonky. So I load a page, and I dunno, I must rollover a link or something, maybe an ad? The link displays in the status bar, and doesn't go away; consequently, I can't see any other URLs there until I reload the page. It's driving me batty.

Sorry for the trouble here. This is an issue with linked ads in iframes. We have a bug on the problem and I'll add your vote to the list.

Thanks!

Brilliant, thanks very much!