The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Setting Due time of Now Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When creating an Action in the Inbox, I generally want to set at least a Due time, and frequently a Start time. (Without that, of course, the actions never show up in the Due Soon or Overdue sections, in which I live.)

But when I'm walking around, the Start time for an Action is usually Now, and the Due time is frequently Now, too. There's no easy way to enter Now; you need to tap the start or due targets and move a spinning wheel to get a date to show up. That's a pain.

How about either a preference that all new Actions have a start and/or due date of Now, or a tap target for Now on the New Inbox Item screen? That'd save me a lot of time and needless tapping.

Thanks!