The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Where are Visio's "document" stencils Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a Visio diagram that has a set of stencils identified as "Document Stencils", which contain some custom stuff as well as some generic flowchart shapes. When I open it in OmniGraffle, I don't where to find them: Viewing the Stencil palette shows only the things native to OmniGraffle. In Visio I don't see any way of saving just the Document Stencil as a file I can use in OmniGraffle.

Adding a child object to another object does use the same object.

Anyone know of where this set of stencils are found?