The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context view won't show full hierarchy Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

When I click on Context view, it won't show me the full hierarchy of the context. E.g. In Omnifocus for Mac I have made the context:
Mac
Mac : Online
Mac : Photoshop

And if I put actions under Mac : Online, the Mac version shows me "Mac : Online" above the grouped actions. The iPad, however, just shows me "Online" above it.

I have found a screenshot of OF for iPad that shows it correctly with "Home : Errands". (my OF on the iPad just shows "Errands") Why isn't it showing for me in this way? I didn't even find an option to change this behavior.

Update: I have to add that directly in the Omnifocus help on the iPad under "Contexts" it also shows "Mac : Online"

Last edited by enigma2k; 2012-05-16 at 02:55 PM..