The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Cannot find View: Hide Parent Items Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello!

New to OmniFocus user here, trying to figure out a workflow that works for me...

I've set up project for different customers and some reccurring project. All of these may be empty from time to time, but I feel that I still would like to have them set up as projects (not deleting them every time they're empty and thus having to creating them anew when a task appears).

However: The Contexts View is now cluttered with empty project! I've tried to search for a solution, the best I've found is to check the Hide Parent Items under the View menu. But I can't find it! I checked the release log for OmniFocus where there's an entry of it being added, but no entry of it being removed or renamed. Why can't I find it?

... or, do anyone have suggesting or comments about my workflow? Open for suggestions! :-)

In the Preferences, Data tab, at the bottom, there's a checkbox for "In Context Mode: [] Show Projects and Action Groups" which you may wish to uncheck.