The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sorry, but I just don't get it. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Now don’t go laughing at me, but I am slowly beginning to appreciate some of this browser’s feature set, particularly the per-site preference pane. A bit like getting into a car with cruise control and anti-lock breaking; you don’t realise the full potential until you try it. Also, there’s something about the interface - all of a sudden I’m looking back at Safari and thinking “Nnnnn…”.

Oh, one other thing (and I’d rather be having teeth pulled than admitting to this), I’ve shelled out for a license. Not because I think it’s worth it, or because I’ve suffered an epiphany and joined the ranks of the true believers. I simply want to ensure that my argument (campaign) for a better and preferably free OmniWeb is conducted from a position of strength. So the wallet’s been reluctantly dusted off, the moths evicted, and henceforth I’m released from that irritating message about it being an Omni thing…

We won't laugh at you... just point fingers and smirk ;-)

Incidentally, if you are looking for some ideas of how you can use the Workspace feature, feel free to download my examples.

Edit: I also have a film of how to add search shortcuts in OW at that site.

Last edited by JKT; 2007-08-13 at 01:17 PM..

We would never laugh at anyone (unless, of course, they demanded their money back and insulted us all on this forum).

Thanks, too, for purchasing a license. It certainly will help to ensure future development of OW.

Money well spent...
Peace,
Stuart