The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick Entry window does not appear in other Spaces Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Using OmniFocus/1.7.4/GM-v77.41.4.

I have OmniFocus set up to reside in Spaces Window 5. In the past, the Quick Entry Window would appear in any Spaces window. Now, it would only appear in Spaces window 5. How can I make it appear frontmost in any Spaces window?

Thanks.

I had a similar set-up (just switched to the 1.7.5 sneaky peeks) and didn't have any trouble. Are you on Leopard or Snow Leopard?

Curt

Thanks for the reply Curt.

Snow Leopard. I installed the latest sneaky peek. No change.

I have this problem but only with the first invocation of the QE after app launch. Subsequent keypad shortcuts to bring up a QE work in other spaces.

Curious: F10 (and fn F3 on my MBP) in the Space with OF reveals an empty highlighted--all blue--rectangular space when the cursor is moved over the center lower portion of the screen. Is this a rogue OF window which interferes with setting the key window when switching Spaces?