The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What does mark page do? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I see that on the history menu you can mark pages. I tried marking some pages and then navigating amongst marked pages but I think it is just taking me through the history and not paying attention to marks. I also notice that marking and unmarking pages does not stick. When I look at the history window I see no special markings on marked pages. Is this feature implemented in B1?

Steve