The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ad Blocking and Intellitxt Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Edit: I'm an idiot and should have searched first. Looks to be related to not blocking text.

Up until beta 3, I could block those cursed green double underlined links by blocking \.intellitxt\.com. It seems now, though, that doesn't work. The javascript file hosted at intellitxt.com still loads and adds those annoying links.

Does ad blocking no longer block script files?

Last edited by FourOhFour; 2006-08-25 at 02:01 PM..

Is it possible to stifle scripts with css?

We added back javascript (and css or other resource) blocking for the release candidate today. We just needed to work out how to allow manual image loading to bypass it.

Len Case I don't really know who you are but you are my hero, I want yo to know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewistonianExonian
Len Case I don't really know who you are but you are my hero, I want yo to know that.
http://www.omnigroup.com/company/people/

All the Omni guys rock. Ken's the only one I've met in person, but I've been in touch with many others -- on many occasions -- through the forum and email, and it's always been a pleasure.

I should note that that page is a bit out of date--I'm actually the lead for OmniWeb right now. OmniDiskSweeper is in a holding pattern while we are working on all the other applications--but the changes we had for DiskSweeper 2.0 were gonna rock. :)