The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context Filter in the Forecast? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I absolutely love your product, particularly the forecast; being able to look at the calendar at the same time as my current workload is just what I was looking for.

Are you guys working on a way to allow context filtering on the forecast interface? More viewing options on that would be incredible...to be able to pop to my context from just the forecast would speed productivity greatly.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums, Bob! I'm pretty sure we've got feature requests filed on these - I'll attach your post to both of 'em (or create as needed) so the rest of the team knows you'd like to see these added.

I don't have specific info on when/if they might appear, but the number of customers requesting a given change is the main metric we use when planning out our work...