The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Is reviewing every day no longer possible? [Display bug; fixed in v1.5.1 and later.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniman1701 View Post
Hi Gang -

How do I change the review time per project? I cannot find a way to do so. It would also be nice to change all projects to change to a 1 week review period. The help gives me directions, but they do not seem to work.

Please help!

Thanks!
I'll answer three questions here, two of which you asked, and one which you didn't.

To change the review interval for a specific project:
Display the project. Tap and hold on the title bar for the project, and select Review from the popup. At the bottom of the resulting display, there will be a box containing "Last Reviewed <date>" / " Review Every <interval>" / "<num> unreviewed projects". Tap that box, and you'll get a picker to choose the review interval.

To change the review interval for all of your projects in a single operation:
Can't do it on the iPad. On the Mac, select all the projects, bring up the inspector, change the review interval.

To change the review interval for all subsequently created projects:
See this post: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showpost...34&postcount=2