The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OW 5.10 can't load standard view GMail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm using the latest 5.10 SP. Since this weekend GMail has been failing to load completely in standard view and I'm forced to switch to basic html to view my messages. This apparently involves some change made in GMail, since at first Firefox 3.1b wasn't able to load it either. Now both Firefox 3.1b and Safari 4b can load it but OW still can't.

Identify to Gmail as Safari 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
Identify to Gmail as Safari 4
I should have thought of that. Thanks

I can load GMail, an even the new view, but not the Rich Text editor. Also, even if I load the Plain Text editor the progress wheel on OW spins and eventually I get an error from google about "some parts not loading"

Well, I just tested it out and GMail appears to work for me when identifying as OmniWeb or as Safari 4, using the latest 5.10 sneakypeek (v.111107) so I don't know what the source of people's problems are here. I can use Rich Text formatting and Plain Text formatting without problem in the Standard view.

I have turned off my ad blocking for google so maybe that has something to do with it?