The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Actions of child context displayed flat instead of threaded? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a reason why when you click on a parent context, the actions are list flat? Ideally, I'd like to see the actions clustered (and displayed) with the child context in the right pane (similar to how projects and actions are listed). The reason is because when I print a context and take it with me me it's easier to plan my day when I can view the context along with the actions.

So a good example would be I might have a parent context of "Errands" and then child context of "Market", "Hardware Store", etc....

When I print the context out for "Errands" I want the benefit of the clustering that I get with the child context.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneill View Post
Is there a reason why when you click on a parent context, the actions are list flat?
If you show the View Bar and group by {} Context, you'll see headings for your subcontexts.