The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export directory for plug-ins Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I don't see an export directory for plug-ins for OO Pro in ~/Library/Application Support/Omni Outliner 3

If I create one (Omni Outliner 3/Plug-Ins), and try to stick the MultiMarkDown ooxsl plug-in file into it, nothing seems to change in the export options of OO Pro (even after a restart).

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Should be
~/Library/Application Support/OmniOutliner 3/Plug-Ins
where ~ is the path to your user directory, and with no space in OmniOutliner

Sorry, I made some typos in the way I described the directory.

The way you have it is the way I already had it... and that wasn't and isn't working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivohum View Post
Sorry, I made some typos in the way I described the directory.

The way you have it is the way I already had it... and that wasn't and isn't working.
A case for
OmniOutliner > Help > Send Feedback ...
I think ...

(You should get help from them pretty quickly).

After you've expanded the zip or tarball file, rename the resulting folder to Markdown.ooxsl. Restart OmniOutliner. You now have 2 extra export options: Markdown (Text) and Markdown (With Attachments).