The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exports Plug-in adds no export options Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Copying the Exports Plug-in from the OO Extras page to
~/Library/Application Support/OmniOutliner 3/Plug-Ins
does not seem to add any export options at all to OO3's export drop-down list.

I wonder if this is related to the fact that Exports Plugin.ooxsl, unlike other .ooxsl bundles, seems to lack an "Info.plist" file

-- UPDATE --

Working fine now after a repeated download

Last edited by RobTrew; 2008-04-02 at 01:12 PM..

I also installed the exporter plug-in and am not getting any additional export formats either. Any ideas?

I downloaded the exports plug-in, installed the Exports Plugin.ooxsl folder to library/application support/OmniOutliner 3/Plug-ins, then restarted OO.

I also tried redownloading it and reinstalling it to no avail. Any ideas? I'm on version 3.9.3.

Thanks,

Cory

You do have OmniOutliner Professional, right? The export plug-ins only work with the pro version.