The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What's happened to Sneaky Peeks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I dropped in to the Sneaky Peeks page today and found the same intro paragraph but no Sneaky Peeks. I'd already noticed that the page no longer had been showing anything other than the most recent SP (but still advised users to go back to a previous SP if the current one didn't work.) Now even the "current" one is gone. What's happening? Has development on OW stopped entirely? And if it has, are all the developments from the SP's integrated into v.5.10.1?

Just a guess -- their system appears to age out the older sneaky peeks, and if no new ones are generated (because all the engineers are busy with actual revenue-generating projects, say) for a long enough period, they all disappear. Seems like the reaper ought to be taught to leave at least one, no matter how old!

I doubt very much that they've permanently stopped work on OmniWeb. I'd rather see them concentrate on things like the OmniFocus and OmniOutliner iPad apps, at least until they've delivered the initial versions!

Yeah, we've been pretty busy over here and the last build expired off the page. A fresh build should show up today.

Thanks Troy.