The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Toodledo and Omni Sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Could someone help me out here.. I have he app for syncing toodledo and OF and I have no clue as how to set up the script to run it. I have the button in the title bar but when I hit it it tells me "AppleScript reported the following error: List is empty." I click on Edit Script and this is in the script Editor

set pathToLib to (path to preferences as string) & "com.ptone.OFTD_lib.scpt"
set tdsync to load script alias pathToLib
tell tdsync to run

It said I in the directions I have to put in my account info

Toodledo account email:

Store Toodledo password: If you choose to store the password, it will be stored in clear text in a plist file in your preferences folder

Toodledo password: Your Toodledo password (If you chose not to store it,you will be asked for it later)
Also Sync Inbox:
Could someone help me out here...
This is my first mac and I only had it for a week... Love it so far but I have lots to learn.. Be easy on me fellas I'm a Virgin!!
Thanks in advance for your time..
Paul...

are you syncing an existing toodledo account with a blank Omni Focus Database ? Are you wanting to use both, or are you trying to move data from one to the other ?

I figured it out. I didn't have any Perspectives set. I wish now that I didn't.. It took a couple of hours to correct everything.. lol
Thanks for the responce all the same..

I'm trying to set up the script and it only gives me one of my contexts in the set preferences window and I don't have any drop down or scroll bar. Did this happen you you during your setup. I'm running Leopard.

I get another problem when I try to sync Toodledo with OF:
"The script 'Sync Toodledo.scpt' could not complete.
AppleScript reported the following error:

curl: (7) Failed to connect to 72.3.134.150: Host is down"

How can I solve this problem??
I only use Toodledo so it shows up in Google Calendar, which syncs it back to the Calendar on my iPod touch.